Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
Go All the Way SJC!!!
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/19/2010 at 10:45:00 PM GMT
Go All the Way SJC!!!

Congratulations on being in the Elite Eight!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

Go All the way!!!

We are all very proud of you

Saint Josephs Housekeeping Staff

3/20/2010 at 2:41:41 AM GMT
Class 1980

When I went to school in 1976 to 1980 the Pumas had some very good teams. We had some great times going to games and following those teams. We always seem to pack the seats even for a 1000 students you could not hear youself during those games. I can still hear my dorm and the drumming of we will we will beat you.

In "2006" some of my former classmates got into the success of that team. We had chance to see them play couple of times. We went to the tourney that was hosted at Joe's. That year team was mostly seniors. All those kids graduated and we loss our coach. In four years we are back on top and I want to say how proud I am of what they have done.  It looks like the tradition of great basketball is back at Joe's.

I had chance to see this team play here in St Louis as they started thier win streak. What a great run in the Midwest tourney. This team should be called cardaic kids with the past three wins. The lucky part for me is I will be on business in Boston on Wednesday and I plan on making the drive to see them play. Congrats again and lets take it all the way.  

3/23/2010 at 11:34:23 PM GMT
Take it to 'em Pumas! Best of luck in the Elite Eight. You've got thousands of alumni rooting for you, and we'll keep following your progress. It's been a wild tournament - keep it up!

Sign In

Forgot your password?

Haven't registered yet?

Calendar
Contact UsP.O. Box 870 Rensselaer, IN 47978
P: 800-227-1898 F: 219-866-6354
Quick Links
Connect With Us